Lacanche Range Cookers Repair/Service
Lacanche Moderne. They manufacture their cookers by hand for both the commercial and domestic market. Lacanche aim for the simplicity for both use and maintenance making them a joy to both the users and the engineers.
Lacanche Moderne Appliance Repairs
- Authentic parts used in all repairs and servicing
- Midland Wide Service
- All parts supplied with a 12 month warranty
- Workmanship Guarantee
- All Cookersmiths engineers are Lacanche Moderne approved, fully trained, with over 5 years experience in the servicing and repairs of Lacanche appliances. Contact us on 01530 443650 or alternately you can email us using the contact form on the contact page with any questions
Please see below for pricing
Lacanche Moderne Appliance Repair Only
- Call out charge from £250.00 + VAT including first hour of labour.
- From £50.00 per additional quarter hour of labour.
- All parts covered with a 12 month guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Lacanche Moderne Appliance Service
Lacanche Moderne Appliance Service Only
- Service from £400.00 up to 3 hours labour.
- From £25.00 per quarter hour of labour after initial two hours.
- 20% off the total price of the service including parts
- 12 months warranty on all replacement parts.
If you are experiencing problems with your Lacanche Moderne appliance and its no longer covered by the manufactures warranty, we can provide a number of services to help.
If you would like an approved Lacanche Moderne engineer to attend to repair or service your appliance just give us a call on 01530 443650 or send us an email using the contact form on the contact page. Please have your serial number and appliance details to hand.
Our repair only service consists of a standard call out charge from £250.00 + VAT. This includes the hour of labour, any additional labour after this is charged from £50.00 per quarter hour. Parts are chargeable at Cookersmiths standard price. All parts are covered with a 12 month warranty.
Call us on 01530 443650, or send us an email using the contact form on the contact us page to speak to an approved engineer about your requirements.